Author Topic: I currently have very limited access to the forum  (Read 4650 times)

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
I currently have very limited access to the forum
« on: August 30, 2012, 01:08:37 PM »
Hi everyone,

Regretfully, I have been unable to reply to PMs or participate on the forum recently because of a distinct lack of spare time combined with a very limited internet access.

To celebrate being on this planet for 50 years I am currently enjoying a well deserved cruise with my wife.
Unfortunately, being stuck on a ship, I am reliant upon on using my mobile phone to access the forum as I am not prepared to pay $0.66/min to use the ships internet.

This basically means that I can only access the forum when the ship is close to land (or docked) and when I also have some time when I'm not swimming, sun bathing, enjoying the entertainment, eating and drinking etc.

I must point out that this has not been easy for me, as all this relaxing and sight-seeing is really quite strenuous, and I still have to struggle through another eight days of it!!
Ah well, I suppose someone has to do it.

I will try to catch up with what's happening on the forum whenever I can, and I am trying to confirm new members as quickly as I can, but please understand that this may not always be possible due to circumstances beyond my control.

Alan

Offline Henry Chang

• Confirmed
Re: I currently have very limited access to the forum
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 01:49:03 PM »
Heard that you go on holiday from David, and now know why he wants to send Smart Pie out in the end of this month.     Because you are coming.

Offline Morgen 3Eman

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 05:29:27 PM »
Hi Alan,

I long thought you were a lazy bu!*ar, and now you give us proof!

Enjoy your vacation.  Remember to drink rum with lemon to keep the scurvy away....(it really works.)

TTFN,
Dennis

Offline truly_bent

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 09:17:14 AM »
I'll donate 66 cents for wifi costs.
Go crazy!
:)
Jeff
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 09:21:13 AM by truly_bent »
Burley Canto recumbent w/ MP II, Lyen 18FET controller, 48V 20AH LiFeP04, Cycle Analyst, and 4 pounds of zip-ties