General Category > eBike Mods/Legalization

Mod section rules

(1/2) > >>

GoldenMotor:
Hi,

For some of you, who likes high speeds and pot, this section is to help you find out how you can customize your eBike to suit your needs, or rather, cravings.

Before you begin posting in this section, please note the following rules and the "very important" disclaimer.

Rules:
1)There are no rules

Disclaimer:
1)We, GoldenMotor, does not know of the existence of this board and the posts inside this board. We did not make this board, it was probably a server error and it popped out of nowhere. Therefore we take no responsibility if users wish to MOD their bikes and COPS are unhappy about it.

GM Brazil:
I think that should be important to say that:

1- You loose warranty but wins a lot of fun
2- We will give support anyway
3- Mods can be legal off road ;) (here in Brazil at less...)

Hardcore:
There are no rules for off-road here in Europe, as far I know off.

Leslie:

Build a pedal bike that can go over 127kph 80mph like the one above.  Put a 250 watt motor with pedalic that cuts out at 25kph under the hood and youre legal riding at speeds exceeding 127kph.

The Ebike law makers can be a lot stupid IMO.

Oh well next murder we have over here I will glad that the cops are fining me for not pedaling my bike.  ::)

And the public will be safer because we get fines for not pedaling, while a hundred kids are run over in theri own front driveways by their parents 4W drive, yes they will make us pedal that bike because not pedaling ebikes is the most important problem in the transport industry atm really .

Leslie:
And while all the bike shop owners have their show rooms with many legal ebikes with pedalic and what not.  NOBODY WANTS THEM.  

So they whinge and carry on about the laws and look for other ways to make their products the only option, CE approvals and what not, all this in the hope that they will undo every option to buy another product from another distributor that makes the off road vehicles we want and need.

Do not buy from such people that have commercial reasons for making changes to laws.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version