Author Topic: Warning Golden Motor China takes your money and doesn't deliver  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Barrie

• Confirmed
Order a Magic Pie Kit + Blue-Tooth Adaptor and 48V10AH Battery in August 2020, Blue-Tooth Adaptor was not supplied when order arrived.
Initial reason out of stock then many many emails ignored then February 2021 excuse was waiting on new supplier 

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Warning Golden Motor China takes your money and doesn't deliver
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 10:55:47 AM »
Initial reason out of stock then many many emails ignored then February 2021 excuse was waiting on new supplier

Hi Barrie,

I can assure you that this excuse is genuine.

Unfortunately, the Coronavirus pandemic has caused many problems with suppliers worldwide last year, and GM have been trying for some time to find a replacement supplier of the original Bluetooth dongles, which eventually proved to be unsuccessful.

However, I was informed today that they have subsequently sourced newer versions of the dongle, which has unfortunately required alterations to both the Android and iOS Apps.

I understand that the Apps have now been updated, and if you haven't already received a refund, GM China will be sending you one of the new dongles.

I appreciate that this unfortunate situation must be very frustrating for you, but I hope the above information will help to put your mind at ease.

Alan