Author Topic: New Member, New First Time Purchase, New to Electrics, GM Good Stuff?  (Read 11778 times)

Offline Recumbum

• Confirmed
  • Ban E-Bike Licensing!
Re: New Member, New First Time Purchase, New to Electrics, GM Good Stuff?
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 02:49:36 AM »
I should probably qualify my latest post with almost 4 years since the last  post in this thread. Life just gets in the way! Thats the short and tall of it. I'm now retired and am once again pursuing the ebike alternative.

Offline Ron

• Confirmed
Re: New Member, New First Time Purchase, New to Electrics, GM Good Stuff?
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2014, 08:51:59 PM »
Thanks for this info Gary and others who have also replied. Oddly enoughI still have the same thoughts I had when I started this thread  back in 2010.

What if any benefits are there with a 901 vs a MP-2 or MP-3 with external controller? Detriments?

Knowing I can hold back the watts with the software, each could be used both on and off road legally.

Hi,

I'm finally trying to decide between the 901 and MP3. Does anyone have data on what the differences are?  From what I have read it looks like the mp3 has more torque and the 901 is faster.  If so by a little or a lot?  The thing that prevents me from automatically picking the MP3 is the internal controller seems to have some reliability issues.

tia.