General Category > Magic Pie & Smart Pie Discussions

Magic Pie III Updates

<< < (2/22) > >>

GM Canada:
I thought the same at first as well but since I don't have a dashboard to hide my wires behind like you have I have grown to like it. It sure simplifies things. Now it's even going to be color coded so any buffoon can plug it together without mistakes. Of course too much honey wine may cause problems still  ;)

Not sure why the outside plugs would be different colours though as they are identical brake lever plugs. Looks like a photoshopped picture anyway.

Gary

GM Canada:
Magic Pie III Unboxing video.

From cutting the box to test spinup, everything a person would need to know to setup a Magic Pie III in 2 minutes and forty seconds. Follow the link!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVsQs4TwJHk

Gary

MelbourneRider:
Hi all, I'm a long time forum reader but a first time poster. It's a really good quality video you got there Gary! And nice floor board you got there on the video!  ;)

Have you got more updates on the pie3?

GM Canada:

--- Quote from: MagneticMotorE on November 17, 2011, 10:57:14 PM ---Does the Magic Pie III come with External Controller?

--- End quote ---

There may be one someday. But at this time there is no reason to build it. The main differences between MPII and MPIII is in the internal version. Better more powerfull internal controller. Upgraded all in one wireset, etc. My next sea order leaving is all MPII external controller kits as there is no plans fro MP3 external at this time.

Gary

GM Canada:

--- Quote from: MelbourneRider on November 16, 2011, 10:40:57 AM ---Hi all, I'm a long time forum reader but a first time poster. It's a really good quality video you got there Gary! And nice floor board you got there on the video!  ;)

Have you got more updates on the pie3?

--- End quote ---

lol, that's the floor behind my desk in my office. I spin my chair around a video tape then spin back and upload :) I have taken many pictures on this floor as well. I guess those will be easy to tell if someone steals them for their own use.  ;)

I have a few quick take off videos to show the peak amps. I'll upload those tonight I hope. Business and work are interfering with my MPIII hugging time :)

The current word is no MPIII will ship until at least Jan 2012 :(

Gary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version