General Category > Magic Pie & Smart Pie Discussions

Performance chart, data sheet for Magic Pie?

(1/3) > >>

Little-Acorn:
Thank you for this fourm. It looks to be very useful!

On goldenmotor's website, I have found performance curves and data sheets for most of their motors. But I have not found such info for the new Magic Pie motor.

Does anyone know where I can find similar information for the Magic Pie, running at 24V, 36V, and 48V?

Thanks, all!

Bikemad:

Performance Information now available here

Alan

diverdon:

Is the Magic Pie motor more powerful than the last model . Everywhere I look like the Canada store it shows the older motor for sale .

So ... Is the older 1000 watt motor any different than the new one other than the physical size??  .. mainly will the new Magic Pie be faster or have more torque than the old one ?

I'd like to have the Magic Pie but if there's no difference I won't wait for the stores to get them ..
               Thank You , Don J.

diverdon:

Oops!! ??? .. I should have looked a little more before asking that question .. I now see where there are more magnets and "Poles" also a larger diameter motor ..

So I will be trying to get the Magic Pie Kit .. Wonder where the best (Easiest with least problems) place is to order from .    Guess I should read more before asking that question as I wil probabally find it  myself without bugging you ..

Thanks Again , Don J.

Bikemad:

--- Quote from: diverdon on November 07, 2009, 02:18:46 AM ---
   Is the Magic Pie motor more powerful than the last model . Everywhere I look like the Canada store it shows the older motor for sale .

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: robertozm on November 07, 2009, 10:44:35 AM ---By the way, the new Magic Pie is really a good improvement in the Goldenmotor range of products.  It is fast, very quiet, and with torqe enough to take me an my bike (95+23kg {260lbs}) in a 10% uphill without pedalling.
--- End quote ---

I think that was with a LiFePO4 36v 15amp Battery.

Alan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version