Author Topic: Spare Parts Index  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Marsbar

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Spare Parts Index
« on: April 05, 2015, 05:34:38 PM »
I was wondering if Golden Motor would consider putting up a spare parts index on their site. One thing is the product, but as the product ages we need spare parts to keep things running...

Would be nice if they had a web shop of some sorts for all the spare parts. It is a long way to china, and waiting 4 weeks for a spare part is sad, so I need to stack up on spare parts!

What I need now is the cable for the Magic Pie 2.  I know it's broken in the male plug because throttle only worked after I taped it and move it slightly... when I think of it I need two cables just to be sure...  ;)

(No longer having this problem as my 2nd bike motor was installed REAR, thus no movement of cable!)

So, question is how to get hold of a new cable. Need the signal MALE MP2 pin cable, but preferable both MALE/FEMALE connector wires as spares.

Could cut the cable open and splice it with shrink tube, but not a good Idea if I decide to re-program it one day.

Offline Raedy07

• Confirmed
    • Tropical Island
Re: Spare Parts Index
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 12:41:40 PM »
hello,
how/where do you best get parts for GM motors&assessories?  i've been trying to contact factory but have had no reply.
i burnt 1 coil of BLDC10kW  and  looks like some HALL-sensor of my BLDC3kW  is acting up so wanted to order signal-wire harness with halls.
any tips much appreciated!
Radek

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Spare Parts Index
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2020, 09:21:19 PM »
Have you tried the live support (Chat) on their website?

It would be interesting to know what their response was.

Alan