Author Topic: Trying to contact Gary from GM Canada  (Read 3857 times)

Offline Sebastian

• Confirmed
Trying to contact Gary from GM Canada
« on: November 10, 2011, 08:31:32 PM »
Hey there, I'm Sebastián from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I've just registered, been reading A LOT of posts and learning quite a few things from them, too.
However, I'd like to contact Gary because I'm interested in buying a conversion kit. I've emailed him earlier today but recieved no answer so far. Gary, are you there?

Offline Andrew

• AKA The Artful Bodger
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
  • I'm here to learn.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 08:55:46 PM »
Hi Seb

I'm sure Gary will get back to you, he's great to deal with.  what kit are you looking at getting?

Andrew :)

If you don't get contact via email, try private messaging him on this site......  when you get fully confirmed as a member  which will not be long away
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:58:04 PM by Andrew »

Offline Sebastian

• Confirmed
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:53 PM »
Hi Seb

I'm sure Gary will get back to you, he's great to deal with.  what kit are you looking at getting?

Andrew :)

If you don't get contact via email, try private messaging him on this site......  when you get fully confirmed as a member  which will not be long away

Hi Andrew!! Thanks for answering...
I'm interested in the 48 Volt 1000 Watt LifePO4 Deluxe Conversion Kit, its specs are very exciting! BTW, I do own an e-bike, although very rudimentary (a steel frame beach cruiser with a 350W hub motor of unknown origin plus a 36v SLA battery pack ...weighs a ton!!), so I'm looking for something lither, faster and more powerful, and this kit seems just right for me. Let's hope Gary gets back to mee soon...