Author Topic: Magic Pie III Updates  (Read 101346 times)

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Magic Pie III Updates
« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2013, 12:26:40 AM »
Hi Gary, ok I move it to this thread: http://goldenmotor.com/SMF/index.php?topic=3385.msg28373#new

Matt

Well close mat, I was just thinking you could start a new thread with your issue so it could be easy to find and refer to. But you still dropped in on another thread, but that's OK At least you are being looked after :)

Gary

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2013, 08:55:02 AM »
Just bought one of these 20" cast wheels from Golden Motor Canada.  Awesome GM gear there on the site. 

Whats the RPM on the 20 cast? 

I suspect if you want a decent RPM you need an over clocked MCU or analogue hall sensor switching to handle the pole count.  I love the stepping torque these motors.offer.  The 20 inch should be a blast at 72v. 

Im thinking Lipo with this old Dyno Curry full suspension BMX bike I am to rebuilding.

Wont be able to sleep again until deliver time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 08:58:17 AM by Les »

Bring it on

Offline Bibiii79

• Confirmed
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2016, 07:34:05 PM »
Dear Gary, just one question, can I use PAS with MP3 ? I faced now the display issue I cannot get... I could only what I saw on your website ..Cycle analyst .... but I don't know if a have a chance to use the PAS with it.
Thanks
Adrian

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #108 on: May 31, 2016, 02:48:21 PM »
Yes the CA3 can work with PAS. You need the CA3, the CA3 PAS ring and the CA3 3 position switch. I am no expert on how it works as I have never tried it. I use the thun sensor method.

Gary