General Category > Electric/Hybrid Car Conversion

VEC500

(1/3) > >>

Schossi:
Hello,
I have a few problems:

After my controller and Motor worked for a few minutes I replaced the two switchs for Reverse and Speedcontrol, after I´ve done this it no longer worked.
The LED blinks 14 times, when I disconnect the throttle and reconnect it the LED Blinks 5 times.
Does anybody know any solution for my problem?

Yours sincerely Lukas

Bikemad:
Hi andto the forum Lukas,

The "Reverse" switch should not prevent the motor from running, therefore I suspect it will be the "Speedcontrol" switch that is causing the problem, but what exactly have you have "replaced" and which wires on the controller are they are connected to?

Disconnecting and reconnecting the throttle should never be carried out while the battery power is still connected!

The more details you can supply, the easier it will be to try and diagnose the problem.

Alan

Schossi:
I replaced the switches with other switches, that look better, but I also think this should not be the problem...

I think the problem is the throttle and in addition to the problems of the throttle, the controller and the Hall sensors are not working correct.
Do you think the controller thinks that the Motor should run, but it doesn´t because of the throttle and then he detects a fail of the Hall?

Lukas

Bikemad:
If the switch used on the "e-lock" wires is faulty (or has badly crimped connections) this could prevent the motor from running, so first check that you have full battery voltage on the Orange wire going to Pin 10 on the controller with the black meter lead connected to the "B-" connection:

Then check the voltage on the +5V Red and White wire supplying the throttle and the red wire supplying the hall sensors.
You should have at least 4.5V on each of these wires.

With the driven wheel/s raised off the ground, check the voltage on the Green and White throttle signal wire as you operate the throttle, it should vary between 1~4V as the throttle is operated.

If the results of the above checks are all OK, check the output of the three hall sensors (Blue, Green and Yellow) while slowly turning the motor. Each one should switch between 0~4.5V as the motor is turned very slowly.

Alan

Jocarte:
Hi,

I have the same error code which the LED flashes 14 times & when I disconnect the throttle the LED flashing  code is also dissapear I try to used a pot meter thinking that my hall effect throttle is deffective but the result is the same then I open the controller together with an electronic technician to check farther and we found out that the transistor Q6, resistor R27, resistor R68, Diode D15 & Capacitor C61 is broken  and I want to change it but I can not see the values of these electronic parts which may help me to look for a replacement.Perhaps anybody from this forum knows the values of these parts which I mention above your help will be much appriciated.

Kind regads,

Joel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version