Author Topic: New Magic Gallery  (Read 11679 times)

Offline GoldenMotor

• GoldenMotor
  • Emperor
  • PhD. Magic
  • Dark Templar
    • GoldenMotor Youtube
New Magic Gallery
« on: July 13, 2010, 01:03:19 AM »
-->Flash Gallery<--

A new:
-Flash subsite
-Gallery
-Magic Cult logo

Going pro.

Offline Magneto81

• Confirmed
Re: New Magic Gallery
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2010, 01:17:19 AM »
That is SPECTACULAR! WOW! I loved making the pictures dance to the beat.. lol! ;D

Offline GM Brazil

• Confirmed
  • Master of Magic
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2010, 02:01:25 AM »
Wow!

Nice :D

Please, as soon as you can let me download these good pictures to use with my products page!!!

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2010, 06:08:47 AM »
Awesome,  ;D

A GM gallery on a an endless sphere, finally!

The music sounds like cr4x0r.  lol.

The only thing missing is zoom control on the mouse scroll.

love puter technology.

The music loop isnt too bad. 8)

Bring it on

Offline Kamilion

• Confirmed
  • PC Wizard
    • SLLabs
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 01:27:55 AM »
Dig the music. Very minimal yet enticing. Still stuck listening to it after twenty minutes.

I know this flash template, it's a couple hundred bucks, but worth it! I own three or four like it.
My roommate and I do design like this too, in aftereffects and flash.
"As living spies we must recruit men who are intelligent but appear
to be stupid; who seem to be dull but are strong in heart; men who are
agile, vigorous, hardy, and brave; well-versed in lowly matters and able
to endure hunger, cold, filth, and humiliation." - Tu Mu (803-825), The Art of War

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 08:38:07 AM »
Hmmm a little to the side of the topic here but I was bored in between rainy weather yesterday so I decided to make a quick video
lol its not worth any more time than the 2 or so minutes I took to edit it... hehe ;) fun times though...

You will see this guy in the video who I see alot [the target haha], he doesn't like me because I don't pedal plus kinda don't have a chain fitted at the moment either... anywho I like to go past him at least 3 or so times while he does his lap, I'm thinking next time I should yell something clever like "Eat Pie!!"   8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwli0BhEC84

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 09:20:04 AM »
Hmmm a little to the side of the topic here but I was bored in between rainy weather yesterday so I decided to make a quick video
lol its not worth any more time than the 2 or so minutes I took to edit it... hehe ;) fun times though...

You will see this guy in the video who I see alot [the target haha], he doesn't like me because I don't pedal plus kinda don't have a chain fitted at the moment either... anywho I like to go past him at least 3 or so times while he does his lap, I'm thinking next time I should yell something clever like "Eat Pie!!"   8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwli0BhEC84

I watched the whole vid.  LOL I had to sit away from the screen as the moving from side to side was making me dizzy.  I still enjoyed the ride.

Ha!  Your friend you pass.  Don't alienate him by yelling at him, I get sick of people doing that at me from their cars.  The stereo type ebiker needs a cool reputation.  You're cool in my book, but don't let the power of the Pie get to your head.

Maybe you should throw some mud pie from your wheel towards him as you pass him next and politely say sorry and dip your helmet  8).  It would be good if you can get your pedals working so you can pedal too.

Bring it on

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 10:29:51 AM »
hey hey

No no I would never yell anything I was only speaking hypothetically ;) Plus did you see the size of that guys legs?? Yipes lol
But you're right, I think we've picked up the rep from Monkey bikes & mopeds... I get it a bit too haha, not from him though - we nod when we pass opposite eachother, I think he's just a bloke who's up for a challenge ;)

My local track is boobytrapped everywhere from kids and nature! I'm thinking of going solid tyre actually. Too many punctures so when there is nobody around I try and find clean path wherever. There's nails, screws, metal parts and trees that have fallen or been pushed lol its fun to ride though. If the weather is good this weekend I'll take some vid with my proper camera and tri-pod because that cam doesn't really capture speed well.

As for the pedals, I'm going to tap these cranks for higher ground clearance and most likely buy a 20" cast front wheel because I'm really hungry for another pie lol I have cravings again. Still waiting on the news about my 16" issue, hoping I can just get that replaced due to it ruining controllers but thats another story...

Anywho a 20" front I think will make the bike handle even better, its 24" front at the moment + I could really use the extra hill climb ability!

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 11:19:04 AM »
hey hey

No no I would never yell anything I was only speaking hypothetically ;) Plus did you see the size of that guys legs?? Yipes lol
But you're right, I think we've picked up the rep from Monkey bikes & mopeds... I get it a bit too haha, not from him though - we nod when we pass opposite eachother, I think he's just a bloke who's up for a challenge ;)

My local track is boobytrapped everywhere from kids and nature! I'm thinking of going solid tyre actually. Too many punctures so when there is nobody around I try and find clean path wherever. There's nails, screws, metal parts and trees that have fallen or been pushed lol its fun to ride though. If the weather is good this weekend I'll take some vid with my proper camera and tri-pod because that cam doesn't really capture speed well.

As for the pedals, I'm going to tap these cranks for higher ground clearance and most likely buy a 20" cast front wheel because I'm really hungry for another pie lol I have cravings again. Still waiting on the news about my 16" issue, hoping I can just get that replaced due to it ruining controllers but thats another story...

Anywho a 20" front I think will make the bike handle even better, its 24" front at the moment + I could really use the extra hill climb ability!

I was only pulling you leg mate.  Sniggers.  Thats why I said throw some mud pie his way.  I was trying to be cheeky.  My sense of humor is a bit of a one way street so I should be careful what I start. LOL  

And NO I was checkin out that dudes legs,  :o   NOT!  I had to laugh at the target acquired part.  You need some more of that stuff right there in your videos.

Maybe go off road and try use that 20" pie for what it should be good for.  Shoot a video and post.  Should be sweet.  

What voltage you got going there.  36v?

Yeah I made a bike with a big front wheel and a 20" back it felt a little weird.  Like the bike had to lift over the centre when I turned right to left, and left to right.

I got used to it.

I just put a 20" on the front it in the end and it all went good again.  a 24" maybe better than a 26" and maybe a 20" maybe better again.

Try a 24" and 20" with no hub before you purchase another hub and decide what feels the best. Be hard to go down to 20" if the 24" still isn't what you want.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 11:21:47 AM by 317537 »

Bring it on

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »
Hey yeah if the weather is good I'll take some this weekend from 2nd person view.

It's set with the USB cable to 48v, top speed is around 45km/h - my video camera should pickup frames better than the little spy cam I was using on the bike. I didn't really bother editing it apart from adding a title and that target sign haha

And funny you say off road, I was looking for a track and accidently went onto the local golf course! A bit embarrassed to turn back I weaved over a few hills with near misses in trenches then had massive wheel spin action going up a big hill on an angle I was impressed! Sideways pie action

Anyways spewing I didn't get that on video, and no I don't think I'll do that again but it was fun doing it with people yelling "Four", it was raining a bit and people were lugging their golf bags around when I whizzed past them on the bike lol

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »
I cant wait to see the 20" Pie off road.  On the golf course  :o  Watch out for mad Willy the green keeper.  I used to caddy for my dad and he used to tell me stories of peeps getting into serious trouble tearing up the greens. You lost your way, I know.  OMG it would of been a youtube moment all in one if you video you getting chased by the green keeper and landed in a bunker and over the handle bars you went.

I think some of your vids are going to be a blast showing what you Monkey Magic Pie can do off road.  If you can do the vid right Yuan might add your ride to the promo vid collection.

I think a few people not just here in these forum are going to waiting to see the off road performance of the 20" Pie.

Please take care and wear a helmet.  I guess I have to say that as I request some action footage..  

Bring it on

Offline REV Bikes

• Confirmed
REQUESTING IMAGES
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2011, 05:50:04 AM »
The images people have posted here are fantastic! 
If I am free to use them, can someone supply the files to me?

Ta, RevBecca

Offline e-lmer

• Technical Officer
  • Master of Magic
    • My page
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2011, 02:45:41 PM »
They are posted by individual members.

You should ask any member for permission
to use their photo.

I grant permission for any non-commercial
use of my photos, but retain my copyright.

That means in reposting you should cite the
source.

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2011, 02:57:06 PM »

Elmer,

It clearly states the following on the introduction page before entering the Gallery:

"All pictures are NOT copyrighted and you may use them for personal use."

So permission has therefore already been given.

Alan

Offline MonkeyMagic

• Cheeky Chimp
  • Technical Officer
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2011, 09:40:58 AM »
I particularly like this one !!

I know my next build will be super simple lol. That one looks neat as, me so jealous!

Who owns that?? Confess :D