Author Topic: 48v 500 Watt Ebike Kit, with free 48v Li-ion Battery (Sold)  (Read 3188 times)

Offline Adamsavage79

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
I'm selling my previous 500 Watt, 48v Ebike kit, as is. The kit is NOT on a frame. You will need your own bike. The hub motor (front Wheel) needs a spoke replaced, and does cause some vibration. Despite this, the kit will run. I'm asking $250

I have a spare older 48v 10ah Li-on battery I can toss is, but it needs a new BMS, and a new battery charger. I also have two brand spare battery cell as well. The battery does currently work, but the BMS is faulty and you can't fully charge the battery, nor can you leave it sit too long, without a top up charge. The cells might need to be rebalanced.

This bike is FAST, so you must obey the Ebike laws and limit it's speed with the overide switch, that comes with it. The switch has 3 settings on it. Low, Med, High. With the setting on high, the bike can reach speed of 50 + km/h. I don't recommend going past the low setting, which would give you legal speed limits for Ebikes. As such I'm not responsible if you chose to go faster than the legal speed limit.

The kit also comes with the red frame, back wheel and blue shocks. The Bike picture, is for reference only, and to show what kit looks like on a frame.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 08:44:04 PM by Adamsavage79 »