Author Topic: Cannot track order on the website, says my order ref# is not valid.  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Austin

• Confirmed
Hello! My name is Austin, and I made this account because I have thus far not had luck emailing Golden Motor about my order.

About five days ago, I ordered a motor and 30AH battery for about $1500 from the website. I received an order reference number in a confirmation email, which said my order would be delivered in 5-10 days. I am unsure if this means actual delivery or if that is the window in which they would ship my order out, but either would be fine.

I am concerned that my order cannot be tracked on the site. When I input my reference number, it tells me that no such order exists. I made my payment through paypal, and could seek a refund if need be, but I wanted to reach out and confirm whether my order has been received properly first. Does anyone know if this is typical for ordering on the site? I would understand if this is the response it gives if an order has not been shipped yet. If I do not get any response to my emails, what should I do?

Offline Bikemad

• Global Moderator
  • Professor
  • PhD. Magic
Re: Cannot track order on the website, says my order ref# is not valid.
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 12:18:16 AM »
Hi Austin andto the forum.

I don't know if you have purchased your items from goldenmotor.com (China) or goldenmotor.bike (Canada) as both websites link directly to this forum.
Either way, I would expect the order to be delivered in the stated 5-10 working days if it says "delivered in 5-10 days" instead of "dispatched in 5-10 days".

Have you tried contacting them via Live Chat?

I don't know about GM Canada, but GM China usually ship batteries separately to motors and controllers etc. as they are classed as hazardous goods, so they may well arrive on different dates.
I would wait another week to see if it turns up before emailing them again as they may be prioritising emails regarding sales enquiries and orders awaiting dispatch over orders that have already been processed and sent out.

If you are really concerned, perhaps try calling them direct instead of emailing them (GM China = +86 519 81004188 and GM  Canada = 1(800) 717-1324).

Alan