Author Topic: 48V10A Battery Management System replacement; Wire diagram or intallation instructions please. 8)  (Read 4711 times)

Offline Naipe

• Confirmed
  • Lord Naipe
Hello Guys,
   I just received a new BMS from GoldenMotor-Canada, but no instructions attached  ???; The new model is smaller and sturdier at first glance, but some cables are of a different color than the original, in fact, there are two red cables and one yellow, which I assume perform the same function as the original red that is connected to the battery but now flows through the BMS card and the yellow cable must be connected to where the old Green cable was connected before. I will attach a picture in hopes that someone can confirm that I should use the red cables that now connect to the BMS as the old "direct" red cable and the yellow cable should be used as the old green cable on the old BMS.

Thanks for the help boys and girls...  ;D                                                                                                                                                                                                             
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 09:39:01 PM by Naipe »
If you're not asking questions, you're not doing it right!

Offline Naipe

• Confirmed
  • Lord Naipe
I noticed that this BMS might be for a 32V12AH battery... :'(, the cable adapter supplied is too big to fit on the new BMS but it fits perfectly on the old one I want to replace... I will get in contact with goldenmotor.ca to figure this thing out.

Hello Guys,
   I just received a new BMS from GoldenMotor-Canada, but no instructions attached  ???; The new model is smaller and sturdier at first glance, but some cables are of a different color than the original, in fact, there are two red cables and one yellow, which I assume perform the same function as the original red that is connected to the battery but now flows through the BMS card and the yellow cable must be connected to where the old Green cable was connected before. I will attach a picture in hopes that someone can confirm that I should use the red cables that now connect to the BMS as the old "direct" red cable and the yellow cable should be used as the old green cable on the old BMS.

Thanks for the help boys and girls...  ;D                                                                                                                                                                                                             
If you're not asking questions, you're not doing it right!