Author Topic: The Shrinker  (Read 6395 times)

Offline GM Canada

• Super Gary
  • Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
The Shrinker
« on: July 03, 2010, 02:10:26 AM »
Recently I received yet another sea order. Everything is great; the new pies look really nice centered with the new spoke arrangement. The programmable controllers are fun to play with. But the thing that really stood out is the new folding bike we have called the Shrinker. I got to say this thing is very impressive. Solid built with quality components. I took it for a few rides, my friends tried it and of course my 8 year old son loved it. Everyone is very surprised of the look, the quality, the way it folds, the way it rides and surprisingly the amount of power from such a small motor.

Anyway my son did so well in school this year, all A's. So I did the ultimate gift and gave him a Shrinker. He loves it, we ride everywhere together now and when we stop it is now his bike that gets all the attention. He loves to explain to people about how it works and folds, etc. Future GM sales rep I’m sure. Anyway down by the lake I asked everyone to step away so I could take a picture of our "Father and Son EBikes".

Gary

P.S. Don't you wish I was your Dad!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 02:20:20 AM by GM Canada »

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
Re: The Shrinker
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 12:26:48 AM »
Recently I received yet another sea order. Everything is great; the new pies look really nice centered with the new spoke arrangement. The programmable controllers are fun to play with. But the thing that really stood out is the new folding bike we have called the Shrinker.
Gary

P.S. Don't you wish I was your Dad!  ;D

Yes I love the shrinker.

Great mobility device.  Compact good speed and range.  Even from a car boot it would be a ver handy tool and would save emissions,  having to drive around looking for car parking.

The fly looks like a better alternative for my needs to me as you get the pie kit with the bike.

Bring it on

Offline muzza.au

• Confirmed
  • Bachelor of Magic
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 03:12:05 AM »
Recently I received yet another sea order. Everything is great; the new pies look really nice centered with the new spoke arrangement. The programmable controllers are fun to play with. But the thing that really stood out is the new folding bike we have called the Shrinker.
Gary

Yes I love the shrinker.

Great mobility device.  Compact good speed and range.  Even from a car boot it would be a ver handy tool and would save emissions,  having to drive around looking for car parking.

The fly looks like a better alternative for my needs to me as you get the pie kit with the bike.

Yes I like the look of it better too. But I want to see what it looks like folded up. Also I assume its got the 36v frog battery, but can it be run on 48v for more speed?

Muzza.au

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 03:23:24 AM »
Actually this deal has got me very interested.

http://www.goldenmotor.ca/shopping/pgm-more_information.php?id=85&=SID#MOREINFO

2 Rear Magic Pie KITs With 2 48V12AH Batteries, 2 rak-002 and one Cycle Analyst

Bring it on

Offline Leslie

• Confirmed
  • PhD. Magic
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 03:24:58 AM »
Gary

Yes I love the shrinker.

Yes I like the look of it better too. But I want to see what it looks like folded up. Also I assume its got the 36v frog battery, but can it be run on 48v for more speed?

Muzza.au

Yeah there is a 36v version of the froggy.  Interesting all in one package..

Bring it on