Author Topic: wheelchair joystick controller $150 plus shipping  (Read 4434 times)

Offline Jwfos

• Confirmed
wheelchair joystick controller $150 plus shipping
« on: April 26, 2014, 04:51:51 PM »
I purchased a joystick controller from Golden Motor Canada along with two wheel chair brushed geared hub motors.  I used the joystick controller to ensure the hub motors worked properly and to take voltage readings at the connections.  I replaced the joystick controller with a winch contractor since I did not desire the functionality of the joystick. The project is complete and I have no use for the controller and would like to recoup as much of the development costs as possible.  I want $150 plus shipping as stated in the subject of this post.  I copied and pasted the description off of Golden Motor Canada's website.  I also will include the connectors that mate with the controller wiring harness.  I have no idea if golden motor would honor any warranty.  The shipping charge will be the actual cost.  I will ship US Priority mail in the continental United States.  I'm not familiar with shipping to foreign countries and don't want to learn.

Wheelchair Joystick Controller

Price:$185.00

Product Description
This innovative, stylish wheelchair joystick controller allows you to move the e-chair in any direction smoothly and instantly with its user friendly control panel. It drives dual wheelchair motor intelligently by programmed microchip. You can really feel your fingers empowered with this state of art technology!

All-in-One, programmable Controller
24Vdc, Maximum 50Amps
5 Speed Settings
Regenerative Braking
Parking Brake Open Circuit Detection
Parking Brake Manual Release Microswitch Detection
Including all connectors to motors and charger
Exchangeable to other common joystick controllers
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 05:05:39 PM by Jwfos »

Offline AdamB

• Confirmed
  • Magic Undergrad
Re: wheelchair joystick controller $150 plus shipping
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 08:51:01 AM »
Hello... I just saw your post & I am building a powerchair myself & I was hoping you might be able to give me some info about your project... Sorry for the belated post....

Adam